102. The Rafflesia is the biggest flower in the world.
103. What is the Indian name for the gooseberry fruit – Amla
104. What is a shooting star – A flowering plant
105. What is the Bo tree popularly known as in India – Peepal
106. The world’s oldest tree is the bristlecone pine tree in California. It is over 4,800 years old.
107. The tallest grass in the world is the thorny bamboo of India. It can reach a height of 120 ft.
108. Helium is the lightest gas in the world.
109. One drop of blood contains about 100 million red blood corpuscles (cells)
110. The board game of monopoly was invented by Charles Darrow
111. The national sport of USA is baseball
112. The total distance covered in a marathon race is 42.2 km.
113. The world’s largest stadium is the Strahov Stadium at Prague in Czech Republic
114. Scrabble, the word game, was invented by Alfred Brutts